Here are the rules:
Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.
The only box left on the table wasfrom her sisters in Israel. It was a challah cover almost identical to the one she already owned.
No matter how spiritual Shoshie felt herself to be, she could not get over her feelings of disappointment. The only saving grace was that her parents had given her a gift certificate to her favorite store. At least she'd have one gift that she was certain to like.
This comes from Shidduch Secrets by Leah Jacobs and Shaindy Marks, the book suggested for reading by one girl I discussed some shidduch matters with. I am sitting by the desk where each book I have is on the same distance from me either it's on the desk or on shelves, so I decided to take a book I've read last. This particar part talks about imaginations that people have of their future spouses and how to get off this on everyday-life examples.
Sevent Facts About Me
Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- I built my first website at 15, and at 16, I had a job as web-developer
- I have a very bad memory on names and faces, but I have very good visual and associative memory on page layouts and pathes, for example I managed to walk today from ave P in Flatbush to 12th ave & 55th st without any clue of street number I was going to. I also still remember some scenes from my life when I was just 2y/o!!!
- I love cats
- I have never watched a Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movie
- When I was about 3y/o I knew it's AC/DC playing by first one-two accords
- During his childhood, I played with Legos a lot and always dreamed of engineering
new cars; however, I feel like I pretty much accomplished my childhood dream through building websites
- When I am walking with people in the dark, I like to scare them! Don’t try this
on me, though, because I hardly get scared this way - my reaction is too slow...
Since everyone is done with their MeMe's I have noone to tag