Thursday, December 25, 2008

Intro

Having at least 5 or 6 results on the first page of google searching for my real name it is hard to keep your identity hidden. I was shocked when I saw other people being able to do it so I decided to try too.

This is also my third attempt to start a blog and this time I decided I won't have any particular topic for it. My posts will be about things happening around me, about tech stuff, about things I find online and about anything else that I'll like rubmling about.

So stick around and watch the show. It's...... Baal Tshuva Slowly on the stage!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, thanx for the links!
    I love reading blogs from the beginning, so can't wait to read more. I like tech stuff.

    what was your other blog before this? or your not saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    My first blog was in russian and now bears only an image of a tomb with RIP on it.
    My second blog (english) will open my identity so I won't share it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome,
    ahh ok, so I don't know Russian, so I probably haven't paid attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the previous blogs were self-hosted and were not promoted anywhere. Being able to connect to other people was one of the reasons to choose Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, BTS! I just noticed that you became a follower of my blog and wanted to welcome you to my part of the 'sphere. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was I an influence in your decision? Would make my day, but no lying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were part of my path to influencing blogs - that's from your blog i clicked on interesting titles....

    ReplyDelete

Please be moderate saying your thoughts and do not offend others.