Sunday, January 25, 2009

I want a cat!!!

One of my hopes that will probably never happen is my wife to be into cats so we have one at home... I want a cat since my 2 y/o kitten died after he ate some rubber cap and doctors would tell us for a month that he's just sick as many cats during that month... Unfortunately to me I find that more girls here like dogs and I don't think that I've met unmarried girl who'd like cats.

Anyway here's a clip about a roomba robot vacuum riding cat... Have fun:


2 comments:

  1. I love everything furry and my wife loves most furry things. The problem is that I'm allergic to them. :`-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BS"D

    Get a lioness. Short fur, does a great job eating any and all pests and also does security detail.

    ReplyDelete

Please be moderate saying your thoughts and do not offend others.